RRB JE 2019 CBT-1 CUTOFF PREDICTOR ANALYSIS-
After a detailed analysis of the various shifts of exams conducted this year, compares it with the data of the previous year cut-off and by huge response from all aspirants, AEC has come up with a expected cut-off which can be expected in RRB JE 2019 CBT-1.
These cut-offs are expected in nature and can vary depending on various factors like normalization between various shifts which plays a big role in various RRBs examinations, also on various RRBs. However, highly emphasization on every students marks was put by the expertise team of AEC & prepared the list of expected cut-offs.
Before we go into the details of the expected cut-offs, let’s have a look on the new normalization formula of RRB – JE and previous year cutoff.
Normalization process –
Lets take an example to understand the normalisation process –
- Actual marks obtained by the candidate in respective branch = 50 marks.
- Approx. 1800 students are in 0.1% according to number of candidates appeared in the examination. Hence, average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates considering all sessions = 95 marks approx..
- As RRB – JE does not have less than 1000 students in any session, 0.1% of average students of each session having average = 93 marks approx.
- Mean marks of respective session will be = 48 marks approx.
- Mean marks of all sessions will be = 45 marks approx.
Note – Actual marks of candidate is 50, it will be increase up to 8-10 marks according to new revised formula.
Previous year cut-off of various RRBs
AEC expected cut-off predictor results for RRB JE 2019 CBT-1:
|Category||Expected Cut-Off (Out of 100 Marks)|
|General||52 to 56 Marks (± 2)|
|OBC||49 to 53 Marks (± 2)|
|SC||42 to 47 Marks (± 2)|
|ST||38 to 43 Marks(±2)|
High cut-off Zones – Mumbai , Allahabad ,Chennai, secunderabad ,kolkata, ahemdabad, bhopal etc..
Moderate cutoff Zones – Ajmer , Chandigarh , bilaspur , bhubneshwar , guwahati etc..
Low cutoff Zones – banglore , ranchi , Gorakhpur , siliguri , malda , jammu , patna etc..
* Those aspirants whose marks lies between these cut-off range (or ±5) in their respective category should start their preparation for CBT- 2, as normalization plays a crucial role.